Book now from
€63.00 per night *
* price is based on 2 adults for a stay of 3 nights
Perfectly located in the heart of Valletta, only 1 minute walk to the rocky beach of Valletta, 5 minutes from Upper Barrakka Gardens with amazing views of the 3 cities and only minutes away to the ferry station to Sliema.
Traditional Maltese Bakery to be found 2 minutes away as well as local shops.
What customers had to say:
“Original set up, located on the first floor with the bedroom on the ground floor”
“Getting to the bedroom was like going down to a medieval dungeon, loved it..”
“Super quiet street, a stone's throw away from the hustle and bustle”
+ Duplex one bedroom apartment
+ Super central Location
+ Free WIFI
+ Complimentary bottled water
+ Cable / satellite TV
+ Mini Kitchenette (tea / coffee, kettle, toaster, stove, fridge, microwave)
+ Iron / iron board
+ Limestone walls (a typical Maltese feature) helping regulating the high temperature
+ Sofa bed
- Limited natural light as the windows are on the internal courtyard
- Limestone walls (a typical Maltese feature) being the source of natural humidity
- Limited natural light due to lack of windows but this helps regulating the temperature
Check-in time starts from 15:00 hrs!
Options For Check in:
1. Your key will be with our designated driver who will be waiting for you in the arrival Hall at the airport if you book your transfer with us for a fee of 25 euros per way.
2. Collect your key from our key safe located in the vicinity of your apartment (all information will be sent to you a week prior your arrival).
3. Personal Check in, meet us at our offices at 54, Marsamxett Road and we will accompany you to the apartment (during Office Hours Monday to Friday from 9 am till 5 pm).
The public bus service in Malta and Gozo is a good way to get around as buses serve the major tourist areas, they are inexpensive and efficient. For information, the Bus No. X4 offers a direct route from Malta International Airport to Valletta.
Closed for arrival
Closed for departure